- Participants of all race distances must be at least 18 years of age on race day.
- Race briefing is on Friday 30th January 2015, Simalin, Khao Yai and is MANDATORY for 100km Solo, 100km Duo, and 50km Solo runners. Sign in sheets need to be filled out. In case of non-attendance the athlete will receive a time penalty of 30 minutes.
17:30-18:30 English language briefing
18:30-19:30 Thai language briefing
- You must stay on the marked course. Short cuts are not permitted. If you get lost, return to the last sighted marking.
- Outside assistance is only permitted at the checkpoints.
- Your race number must be visible at the front at all times.
- You must insure you check in with the Chip Check and every checkpoint to record your time.
- If you choose to withdraw from the event you must sign the withdrawal form at the closest checkpoint.
- If you need First Aid help on the course, you must use the phone numbers on your Participant-Emergency-Instruction Card to contact event organizers who will arrange to retrieve you.
- Support crews are not allowed on the event course at any time. This can lead to disqualification of the athlete.
- You must carry the mandatory gear at all times during the event. Random gear checks may be performed during the entire event. Failure to comply can lead to a time penalty or to disqualification based on the severity of the breach.
- There will be a check at the final checkpoint to ensure runners are still carrying hydration. Runners without the necessary hydration will be disqualified.
- You must obey all directions from marshals and the race organizer.
- Littering is prohibited.
- Runners intending to break rules in the case of running with a bib that does not belong to you or running the distance you have not registered for will be disqualified.
- Breaking any of the rules may incur a time penalty or disqualification. Any such penalties are at the organizers' discretion and are final.
|-||All 100km Solo runners will have a medical assessment by a medical team at CP5 (50km) during 12:00-14:00 to confirm whether they can or cannot continue onto the second lap.|
|-||CP5 (50km) at 14:00 for 100km Solo runners.|
|-||CP3 (81km) & CP4 (89km) at 20:00 for 100km Solo runners.|
|-||CP3 (31km) & CP4 (39km) at 20:00 for 100km Duo and 50km Solo runners.|
|-||Cut off time at Nongtakoo Temple at 22:00.|