|Mandatory Gear Lists|
|Hydration Pack / Belt / Bottle with capacity of*||2 L||2 L||2 L|
|Night Head Light (with an extra set of batteries)*||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Food, Fuel bars or energy gels||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Mobile Phone (with full battery)*||Yes||Yes||Yes|
- Runner must start and finish the race with the necessary hydration and gear.
- Hydration pack / belt / bottle must be filled to the required level at the beginning of the race. There will be a hydration & gear check before the race start. Runner without the necessary hydration and gear will not be allowed to start the race.
- For safety reason random checking will occur during the race. Runner who does not complied with the mandatory gear rules will not be allowed to continue until you acquire the missing items.
- Runner is not allowed to remove hydration gear during the race. Runner who finishes without hydration gear will be disqualified. Runners must use a proper hydration system such as a hydration pack and hydration belt.
- The total amount of water can include water bottles or other containers besides a hydration bag. Disposable plastic bottles are not allowed. Runner’s hands must also be free from holding on to any bottles or containers while running.
- Night head-light (minimum 70 lumen). Due to the darkness and rough track we recommend using a headlamp that produces 100 Lumens or more. Any other kind of torches or lighting is not allowed.
- Mobile phone must be fully charged.
- Trail Running Shoes
- Water proof pouch or bag for mobile phone
- Cap / Hat / Visor
- Racing/Trekking Pole
- Sunscreen / Sun Block
- Body Lotion/ lubricant (to prevent abrasion)
- Sports Sun Glasses
- Extra pair of socks
- First Aid Kit (sterile dressings, Plaster, strapping tape, antiseptic, painkillers, and any relevant personal medications)
- Power Bank/External Battery
- GPS Device